Shabbat Shalom Friends! As we celebrate the Feast of Weeks-Shavot-Pentecost – may the Holy Spirit who has guided believers from ancient times be renewed in your heart, mind, soul and spirit. And may you be blessed by His presence now and forever more! Pray for those who have yet to believe but will because of the ministry He is doing today through His people!
Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. - Psalm 103:1
1. Services Last Week - Chapel in the Pines, Idylwild, CA - “Celebrate Recovery” service on Saturday night and Sunday morning service – salvations, lots of prayer for people and people were amazed at how the Lord really does speak through the Scriptures. Dennis is also being blessed through the “doing” of the Scriptures; they become more real to him and personal.
2. Premier of “Suing The Devil” – The movie was GREAT, you are going to love it! Comes out Jan. 2011. It was so much fun to see everybody who could make it. Malcolm McDowell was a great devil (not that the devil is great), he understood that Satan comes as an angel of light and was both charming and scary and kind of crazy too, J . The whole cast did a terrific job. Dennis’ character was described by a fan as a “twisted lawyer character” – she was surprised that Dennis was a nice guy, J. Pictures of Dennis and Wendy are on Google (click) There is also an interesting interview given by Tim and Malcolm regarding his character and Shannon Fields on her character. (Click). And lastly, here is a clip of reaction to the film (you may see someone you know J) . You can also follow the film on Facebook.
Prayer Needs For This Week & Next Week:
1. Narrow Gate Theatre production of "My Wonderful Coma" , our next reading/rehersal on Wed. May 26th at 7pm, Sandia Baptist Church. We almost have are full cast!
2. Radio interview of Dennis with Christian radio syndicate in Australia next week. Not sure of the date, sorry. We’ll be sure to post a link to the clip when its done.
3. Continued prayer is needed for the upcoming The God of Hope Project in September in Ft. Wayne, IN. Dennis will be playing the part of Moses. Prayer warriors are needed for this. If you go to the website you can sign up!
4. Dennis leaving Sat. 5/22 for New England to do 2 services at First Light Church on Cape Cod. Please continue to pray for Pastor David’s wife, Judy whom Dennis will see this weekend at First Light.
REMEMBERANCE: Moishe Rosen – Founder of the Jews for Jesus. Became a believer on Shavot in 1953 and left this world on Shavot (Pentecost) to join Jesus in Heaven. Dennis had the pleasure and honor of meeting Mr. Rosen and having lunch with him when Dennis was ministry coordinator for Rock of Israel (an organization similar to Jews For Jesus) in 2001. We praise God for the incredible work and life of this wonderful saint. Here is a link on our blog to his letter he wrote to be read after his passing . You will be so blessed to read this and so encouraged in your walk to contend earnestly for the faith you have received.
Below is the schedule for the rest of May and June – Please help soak all of these events in prayer, Click to view out full schedule. Please pray also the Lord will fill in a few Sundays in June, we want to be busy about His business as much as possible.
May 23, Sun. 10am - First Light Church of Cape Cod, Chatham, MA. "James"
May 23, Sun. 10am - First Light Church of Cape Cod, Chatham, MA. "Acts I & II" (The day of Pentecost on Pentecost Sunday!)
May 30, Sun. 10am – Restoration Ministries Church, Albuquerque, NM, “Jonah” (please pray for Pastor Dinah & Pastor Marci Baca’s health)
June 4th, Fri. 7pm - Oneida Full Gospel Assembly, Oneida, NY. "Sermon On The Mount"
June 6th, Sun. 10am & 6pm - Faith Gospel Tabernacle Church, Liverpool, NY. "Sermon On The Mount
June 11, Fri. 7pm - Crestview Baptist Church Men's Fellowship, Albuquerque, NM "Sermon On The Mount"
June 12, Sat. 9 - 4pm - Crestview Baptist Church Men's Fellowship, Albuquerque, NM "Book of James"
June 19, Sat. 10am - Olive Tree Messianic - Albuquerque, NM "Sermon On The Mount"
June 27, Sun. 10am – New Covenant Life – Mishawaka, IN. “Jonah”
June 29 - 30 - God of Hope Project, Winona Lake, Indiana - Moses
June 30 - July 3rd - IFCA Conference, Cincinnati, OH.
Prayer, in these days, is more important then ever. We are all finding that it is the greatest and most effective weapon we have and as we grab on to this weapon we find the true peace, the Shalom, that passes all human understanding. The Lord has released us from the natural way of fighting. “Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord of Hosts.” The Lord is answering our prayers faster because His coming is very near. He is so close that the next time you hear a knock on your door, it may be Him.
Many Warm Blessings,
Dennis & Wendy Cole