Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. - James 5:16
Subject: Dramatic Christian Ministries/Narrow Gate Theatre Weekly Prayer Letter - 05-28-2010
Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. - Psalm 103:1
1. Services Last Week - First Light Church, Cape Cod, MA – This was very special and a personal blessing to Dennis to be with our dear friends David and Judy Otis, pastors of First Light. Sometimes the praise is a personal victory and First Light ministry is that and more to us. God speaks in a still small voice and quiets us so we can hear Him. Judy has never been better spiritually. She is the most giving person and her trial shows all her great hope in Jesus. She is truly lighting the path to the Kingdom of God through her patience and kindness and humble endurance. Please continue to pray for her healing of cancer and for David.
2. Radio Interview UCB Syndicate in Australia – Over 450 stations on the United Christian Broadcasters will receive the interview with Dennis held over the phone this week. It will be broadcast Wednesday 7am, Australia. The interview is about what it means to internalize God’s Word to play out in the hearts and lives of people. Please pray that this reaches people. We are planning another trip to Australia in December for the final shoot of “Job” and we hope to find churches to visit while there. This interview may help with that.
Prayer Needs For This Week & Next Week:
1. Narrow Gate Theatre production of "My Wonderful Coma" , Rehearsals will begin in June. Please pray for the cast and production.
2. Dennis is leaving Thursday June 3rd for Syracuse, N.Y. for 3 weekend services there.
3. Continued prayer is needed for the upcoming The God of Hope Project in September in Ft. Wayne, IN. Dennis will be playing the part of Moses. Prayer warriors are needed for this. If you go to the website you can sign up!
REMEMBERANCE: Moishe Rosen – Founder of the Jews for Jesus. Became a believer on Shavot in 1953 and left this world on Shavot (Pentecost) to join Jesus in Heaven. Dennis had the pleasure and honor of meeting Mr. Rosen and having lunch with him when Dennis was ministry coordinator for Rock of Israel (an organization similar to Jews For Jesus) in 2001. We praise God for the incredible work and life of this wonderful saint. Here is a link on our blog to his letter he wrote to be read after his passing . You will be so blessed to read this and so encouraged in your walk to contend earnestly for the faith you have received.
Below is the schedule for June – Click to view out full schedule.
This weekend – No services due to cancellation – Happy Memorial Day! Please pray for our Veteran’s, their families and our troops.
June 4th, Fri. 7pm - Oneida Full Gospel Assembly, Oneida, NY. "Sermon On The Mount"
June 6th, Sun. 10am & 6pm - Faith Gospel Tabernacle Church, Liverpool, NY. "Sermon On The Mount
June 6th, Sun. 20pm – Nursing Home, Liverpool, NY., “Acts I & II”
June 11, Fri. 7pm - Crestview Baptist Church Men's Fellowship, Albuquerque, NM "Sermon On The Mount"
June 12, Sat. 9 - 4pm - Crestview Baptist Church Men's Fellowship, Albuquerque, NM "Book of James"
June 13, Sun. 10am – Restoration Ministries Church, Albuquerque, NM, “Jonah” (please pray for Pastor Dinah & Pastor Marci Baca’s health)
June 19, Sat. 10am - Olive Tree Messianic - Albuquerque, NM "Sermon On The Mount"
June 27, Sun. 10am – New Covenant Life – Mishawaka, IN. “Jonah”
June 29 - 30 - God of Hope Project, Winona Lake, Indiana - Moses
June 30 - July 3rd - IFCA Conference, Cincinnati, OH.
A couple of weeks ago, Dennis presented “Matthew 23 - 25” at Chapel in the Pines, Idyllwild, CA. He was very affected by Jesus’ words “I was a stranger, and you invited me in/did not invite me in.” In that moment, he felt a real identification with Jesus’ loneliness. Think of this the next time you are lonely, consider connecting with Jesus. You need Him, and He needs you. You may feel that God doesn’t need anybody but He does and that’s why He made you.
Shabbat Shalom, everyone. Enter into His Sabbath rest, and enjoy Him.
Many Warm Blessings,
Dennis & Wendy Cole