I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.
1. Services Last Week - Two services at Rock Rio in Rio Rancho for Palm Sunday – Wendy and Stephanie sang together and did ministry time singing. This was such a blessing as it has been a long time since they sang together. Dennis presented Matthew 23-26 and the response was fantastic. Several people came for salvation and prayer ministry went on for a long time afterwards. On Thursday, April 1st Dennis was at Sandia Baptist “Bread of Life Ministry” where he presented “Jonah” to a light crowd. This was also a blessing of God’s passion to bring His people to Himself.
2. Last Week in Nicaragua – This was a fantastic trip with World Vision. We got to see first hand how this amazing organization operates on behalf of the children it serves. We can truly testify to the integrity of World Vision. We were also blessed in meeting so many of these little ones whom the Lord has helped through World Vision and the obedience of the sponsors. The World Vision staff in Nicaragua were so knowledgeable and compassionate as well.
3. Upcoming trip to Australia – Dennis has two dates for Sunday May 2nd to do presentations while filming the movie “Job”. Please thank the Lord for Josh Reid and please also pray for Jason Blaiklock who is producing and directing the movie.
Prayer Needs For This Week & Next Week:
1. On April 5th we will be holding our first reading of the new Narrow Gate Theatre production of “My Wonderful Coma”. This will be our first preliminary meeting and we will share vision for the play and the ministry of NGT. It will be held at 7pm at Sandia Baptist on Moon and Constitution.
2. Dennis will travel to Word of Grace Church on Sunday April 11th in Wakefield, MA. Presenting “Acts I & II”. Later in the day he will will be at the Full Gospel Assembly in Wethersfield, CT. presenting “Jonah”.
3. Dennis will be in Wakefield, MA. Saturday April 17th again at Word of Grace’s prophecy conference presenting “Matthew 23 – 25, The Temple & Olivet Discourse”.
4. Sunday, April 18th Dennis will be at Crossway Christian Church in Palmer MA. presenting “The Book of James”. Later on that day he will present “Acts I & II” at Full Gospel Assembly in Wethersfield, CT.
5. Please pray that Dennis will find time to learn his part of the movie “Job” while in MA. and that he will also find another date for a presentation while there and for lodging.
6. The premier screening of the movie Dennis was in, “Suing the Devil”, will be on Thurs. May 13th in Los Angeles at the Darryl F. Zanuck Theatre, Fox Studios, 10201 W Pico Boulevard.
We can’t thank you all enough for your prayers and we are deeply grateful.
Many warm blessings,
Dennis & Wendy Cole
Dramatic Christian Ministries/Narrow Gate Theatre