They came to him and said, "Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not? Should we pay or shouldn't we?" "Why are you trying to trap me?" he asked. "Bring me a denarius and let me look at it." They brought the coin, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?" "Caesar's," they replied. Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."
1. Services Last Week - Two services in Massachusetts on Sunday went so well! There were many, many salvations and we are always so blessed to be a part of God's great harvest! We have to pinch ourselves every time someone receives the Lord because it is truly a supernatural work of Grace. The Christian movies Dennis brought to distribute are really blessing people and showing a real alternative to the world media. His only problem is that he is running out so fast and also the high bag fees now that make it harder to transport the movies so he can't bring as many (so we're having a lot of them shipped ahead, smart, yes? :)
2. Dennis was able to secure a service at a Christian school yesterday and also a Wednesday night service where there were more salvations and many Christian movies were also distributed.
3. On April 5th we had our first reading of the new Narrow Gate Theatre production of "My Wonderful Coma" and it was so wonderful! We had a really good response and a diverse group and the reading was fun and uplifting and really Christ-honoring. We are looking forward to our next reading soon, the last week of April and after that we will begin casting! We have been in contact with the playwright, Sandy Boikian, who is working on the film of this play and she begins shooting next week so we are praying for her as well.
4. Dennis & Wendy's daughter Stephanie was in a discussion on Facebook with her friends about how to demonstrate our care for the poor and she mentioned that the best way was to not talk about it but to do something like sponsor a World Vision child and somebody she didn't even know was inspired by her comments to sponsor a child and asked her how to do that. She gave him Dennis' cell number and he sponsored a child! Not only that, but he became the 1000th child to be sponsored under Dramatic Christian Ministries! Not only that, but the child he picked just happened to have the same birthday as Dennis!
Prayer Needs For This Week & Next Week:
1. Dennis will be in Westfield, MA. Saturday April 17th again at Word of Grace's prophecy conference presenting "Matthew 23 - 25, The Temple & Olivet Discourse".
2. Sunday, April 18th Dennis will be at Crossway Christian Church in Palmer MA. presenting "The Book of James". Later on that day he will present "Acts I & II" at Full Gospel Assembly in Wethersfield, CT.
3. Continued prayer for the new Narrow Gate Theatre production of "My Wonderful Coma" and for the film also beginning production next week.
4. Please continue to pray for the upcoming trip to Australia - Dennis has two dates for Sunday May 2nd to do presentations while filming the movie "Job". Please thank the Lord for Josh Reid and please also pray for Jason Blaiklock who is producing and directing the movie. Please pray that Dennis will find time to learn his part of the movie "Job" while in MA. and that he will also find another date for a presentation while there and for lodging.
5. The premier screening of the movie Dennis was in, "Suing the Devil", will be on Thurs. May 13th in Los Angeles at the Darryl F. Zanuck Theatre, Fox Studios, 10201 W Pico Boulevard and we plan to be there! This screening will provide much needed feedback to the film makers as they begin their final edits for the January 2011 release of the film.
It has been a few weeks since a letter came out but the best news is that the reason is because we are so busy "about our Father's business". Your prayers are holding us up and keeping our feet firmly on the path He has set before us and, as always, we are so thankful for your faithfulness to pray. May the Lord bless you as you rejoice in His presence giving thanks in all things as we all look toward the day of His coming.
Many Warm Blessings,
Dennis & Wendy Cole