Matthew 7:13-14

Enter in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in through it. Because narrow is the gate and straight is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. ~ Matthew 7:13-14

Friday, April 03, 2015

TRUE LOVE

I cannot quite explain the reality of Jesus in me. I can truly say since the day He made Himself known to me, I am not the same. I live differently now, and yet some 30 years later I find myself still getting used to this new life.

It is not easy living with His life upon me, but it’s never boring. His life gives great purpose to my life and to life itself. He carries His story in me. And I sing...off key sometimes but I sing!

I am not alone in this, yet there are just a few of us "You of little strength."
The longer I know Him the more ordinary I know myself to be.
I like this. It takes the pressure off.
I like not being ambitious. He teaches me this so to enjoy Him more. I am still learning, but I enjoy you more too. 


To enjoy one is to Love one. I know it sounds corny, but I do love you.
I go through stages of one feeling or another, but I am always, ultimately, led to cleanse my slate...my soul before God. I am free again. Free to love and to value you. I can say "Hi - hope you are well. Give me a call if you want to talk for a bit."

It’s Passover today, Friday. They call it Good too. Ironic that it’s called good, but without that very good Passover 2000 years ago, we would not be having the conversation we are now having. It’s Love's Story.

Love is for all humanity. "Everybody" - our family of three still says this when all together in love's happy moments of time and eternity.

To say "Jesus " says it best.
"There's something about that Name." Yeshua... Messiah ... Adonai Lord ...
There were the crowds on Palm Sunday, but there was nearly no one on Pesach Friday....that’s how love stories are. There’s a climax scene in every love story.  In ours it’s the cross.


It’s the Passover, and its good only because it is True Love.
Truth and Love playing out its passion to the one it loves most.

Come again ... to your cross ... to His … come now.

Don't say it’s for them. Don't miss it!
Don't say I know about this already.
Don't say they need it.
It is for you for "such a time as this.”  You!


Love is lived out in the moment, not for the moment.
Love is always about now.
Don’t miss now … this moment is where I find forever.
Let go, let Love.

No comments: