Matthew 7:13-14

Enter in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in through it. Because narrow is the gate and straight is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. ~ Matthew 7:13-14

Monday, January 23, 2006

A recent letter

Hi Dennis,

I hope my letter finds you well. My first encounter with you at Freedom Road Ministry in Springfield,Ohio were of you dancing to worship music. Recently, I find myself more open in expressing myself with PraiseMusic. My joy & witness I openly express in worship now when Praise music ispresentive. I dance more and get into God music more than I ever have before. I can't explain if it was from your expression, or from my growing deep desire to worship. More like the total combination of the three. Whatever the reason, worship music has taken on a deeper role in my walk with God. I see on your schedule, April 2nd you will be speaking again in Springfield. I have marked my calendar. I am looking forward to seeing my friend again and hearing the word of God that you will present. May many new blessings fall upon you.

shalom,

Rod McKenzie

Shalom to you too, Rod - thanks for the encouraging words and blessings.

No comments: